ChatGPT can now grow your Instagram like a $5000/month Instagram growth agency for free.
Here are 5 Prompts to level up your Instagram game
1. Instagram Foundation Strategy
“Act as a senior Instagram growth expert with more than 10 years of experience managing accounts across multiple industries. Analyze my niche, audience type, and business goals, then create a strong foundation strategy that defines what type of content I should create to attract the right audience. Details: [insert niche, goals, audience].”
2. Ideal Audience Intelligence
“Study my niche [insert niche] and describe my ideal audience in detail, including their problems, interests, content preferences, and motivations so every piece of content I create speaks directly to their needs.”
3. High-Impact Content Pillar
“Create structured content pillars for my Instagram account based on my niche and audience interests so I maintain clarity and consistency in what I post. Niche details: [insert niche].”
4. 30-Day Content Calendar Generator
“Generate a detailed 30-day Instagram content calendar that includes post topics; formats such as reels or carousels; and suggested posting order so I maintain consistent growth.”
5. Scroll-Stopping Hook Creator
“Generate powerful opening hooks for my Instagram posts that capture attention instantly within the first few seconds and encourage viewers to stay engaged with the content.”

0 Comments